PETS POLICY AT OUR PET FRIENDLY HOTEL IN CORBETT
At Resort De Coracao By FIRST HALT - Corbett
Your furry friends are welcome in
Resort De Coracao By
FIRST HALT - Corbett, Uttarakhand
Looking for the perfect pet-friendly resort for your dog, cat, or your favourite furry, feathered/finned friend? You've come to the right place! Come explore our resort in Ramnagar, Uttrakhand where we welcome you and your pets with exceptional hospitality. Contact our executives today!
Bring your furry friend for a getaway to Resort De Coracoa by FIRST HALT - Corbett. Travel with your pet family in Corbett as we welcome you with open arms. At our hotel, we make sure that your pet's stay is as noteworthy as yours. Forget your worries about booking a pet-sitter. Now you can spice up your vacation days with your pets!
While we are very enthusiastic about animals,we still request you to please read the Pets Policy carefully and adhere to the same at all times when your pet is on our premises. It will help us make your stay an exceptional one.
In order to ensure your and your pet’s comfort, we kindly ask you to read our pet policy:
- Pets are only allowed in pre-designated ground floor cottages.
- Prior information is mandatory to allow any pet in the resorts.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest's cottage.
- Pets must not be left unattended
- If a guest requires pet supplies or food, they should contact the reservations/reception desk with advance notice
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, health club, spa, pool areas and play areas of the hotel.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighbourhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its employees from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet and the hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Maximum 01 pet is allowed per cottage.
- We charged a fee of Rs. 2000 + GST /- one time per pet.